Medicaid Pooled Income / Monthly Spend Down Trust

If you have applied for Community Medicaid or are in the process of applying and have been told that you have an “excess income”, “surplus income”, or a “spend down” you are entitled to use what is called a “pooled income trust”.

Refer to our FAQ page for answers to all of your questions. If you have a question that is not answered there, or would just like to speak with someone on the phone for help in establishing the trust
Please call us at 516-374-4564 Ext. 3 to speak to one of our great trust counselors.


If you need a joint spousal trust contact us at 516-374-4564 Ext. 3.